Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Free Books Anyone????




I have been blessed with the opportunity to promote my companies and the love of teaching and learning via a children's party bazaar located in Florida. These types of events are awesome and all the result of being a part of such an awesome group, The Mom Pack!

I haven't quite decided what my promotion will be for this event. Possibly a FREE online tutoring package and a gift package of books.

But, I am so excited and would like to celebrate NOW. The event is scheduled for June 15th. Just in time for Father's Day. I have decided that for my blog giveaway, I will present the winner with a gift package of Father and Child related books. Barefoot Books are filled with awesome learning lessons for the parent and child. This package will be great for any Father's Day or gift for a child. I am only happy to gift this.

Your gift set will be similar to the one above. How do you get these quality books? Post a comment about you, your husband/father and their support for learning. In addition to comments, post a pic of a father reading with his child if you have one. the last requirement for your entry is to follow my blog.

Let's celebrate dads this month. All entries will be randomized and a winner will be chosen on June 15th.

0 comments:

Eternity Tutoring

Barefoot Books

Learn with Me