Friday, January 2, 2009

My First Post

Hey Friends,

This is my third blog, but actually my first personal one and here you are reading my first post. I am so excited to be starting a blog that I hope will contain a wealth of information in one month's time.

How ironic is it that I have started this blog at the beginning of year 2009? I think that shows the direction I wish this year would go for me. I think that it is only appropriate if I mention a few resolutions I have for this year:

1) Increase business growth and revenue
2) Market business to others as franchise or how-to/referral service
3) Publish a Book (or two)
4) Have another child
5) Plan wedding for 2010
6) Forge another path in my teaching career!!!
7) Develop a curriculum and Start a homeschool!

Okay, so these resolutions are a little widespread and perhaps somewhat far-fetched, but thats okay. I will actually enjoy such a busy year! I will have much fun and stress trying to reach my goals :)

0 comments:

Eternity Tutoring

Barefoot Books

Learn with Me