Monday, January 5, 2009

Response to the Cut!

Well, today was the first day back to school and I just want to report back to y'all on the number of comments I had to my hair. Not as many as I expected of course, but still more than necessary.

Out of the whole school.....approximately 15 people made comments! Many made comments several times...a few said they like it, one lady hugged me twice after seeing it (is that pity?) and one of my students said "yo hair don't look right! you need long hair!" Oh, what can we do with our wonderful kids these days?

Well, I just wanted to relay that to y'all. I took more pics and will post them later. I will also make another post about this great book that I am reading! Y'all teachers have to pic it up!

0 comments:

Eternity Tutoring

Barefoot Books

Learn with Me